Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Kinect - The new name for Project Natal EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Kinect - The new name for Project Natal

4 posters

Go down

Kinect - The new name for Project Natal Empty Kinect - The new name for Project Natal

Post by admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Kinect was announced at E3 today. Project Natal being the code name! Microsoft have not failed to please everyone! From E3 this looks absolutely amazing.

This is just a quick announcement to say the actual announced name. We will write about the exclusive games and the features of Kinect after E3 has finished it. I'm still watching at the moment
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Kinect - The new name for Project Natal Empty Re: Kinect - The new name for Project Natal

Post by admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Ok, its finished, and all I can say is...

OMG! I cannot wait for this to come out. I am going to completely rearrange my room just so I have access to it, and probably buy a new TV so I can use it.

We will be writing about the new 360 exclusive games announced at E3 shortly, so expect some updates on them either tonight or tomorow.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kinect - The new name for Project Natal Empty Re: Kinect - The new name for Project Natal

Post by Bryanx54 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:27 pm

i know dude i have a lovely 36 Samsung waiting for the Kinect it would be awesome to play a game like Dead rising 2 with such technology. I saw the review and thought whether to it or not but i do have room for it so it should be all good. From the Reviews it sounded like the next big thing so might aswell test it out.
Bryanx54
Bryanx54
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 pm

All looks pretty pointless from a gaming perspective, I'd say.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Im guessing that your a PS3 gamer then?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

he only has a wii lol
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Hmm...
You should get the new 360 coming out in a few days time. It's a worthwhile investment
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Ryankr wrote:he only has a wii lol
How is that funny might i ask??? I have a PC as well you know and just cus i have a wii doesnt mean I don't know anything about games.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Ye Ryankr!

I need to put some games on my PC. All i got atm is Rome Total War and Age of Empires 2.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm

yeah but the wii isnt really for gamers, plus, a playstation owner knows far more about games than wii owners because our games are on both xbox and ps3 whereas wii games are only on wii, so we can talk about more games than you can
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:45 pm

How is the Wii not for gamers?? I think the competitive scene for the Wii is just as big as it is for the other two consoles. You should stop acting like you're superior because you have a Playstation. Might I remind you that in terms of gaming quality, Nintendo's games have far surpassed that of anything that Sony has come up with. Metacritic gave The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, a 99% score. Next up is, oh, Super Mario Galaxy 2 with 98%. The games released on the PS3 and Xbox are usually available on the PC aswell and since I am a PC owner I think I can talk about just as many games as you can. More games have been released for the PC than all other others anyway.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm

but we're PC owners 2, how do you think we're talking to you? and no theyre really no all on the PC. I only know of cod and fallout that are on the PC
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm

and thats just 2 examples! its not representative of the whole selection of games for the wii
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Ryan...

You pretty much, got owned lol

I have Xbox, PC and Wii, and I use the Xbox the most, but the Wii is still pretty fun for gaming, and some of the games are brilliant
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Oh. I thought i lost that post... GREAT i was gonna do it again lol.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 pm

sports resort, sports, super smash bros and mario related games. those are the only decent games i can think of
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm

How about the Zelda games, Metroid, Okami, Resident evil.
Plus the Mario related games and those ur mentioned that's quite a lot. True they are still to master a fps for the console but tbf i think PS and Xbox have gone a little crazy on fps's. imo PS and Xbox need to start getting some more varied games.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Okami is a TERRIBLE game, i literally had no idea about anything when i was playin it, its just confusing, and still thats like 15 games on the wii that are playable, that leaves another thousand odd games that are terrible. in cod terms that's a kill:death ratio of 0.015:1
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh my gosh, see that's literally the only replayable content on your system: CoD. The Wii has way more exclusive titles than the Xbox or PS3.

btw if you're gonna continue, we should probably open another thread, it's getting off topic.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm

ok hold on
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:12 pm

ok new thread under multi platform
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down