Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns

2 posters

Go down

Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns Empty Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns

Post by Kingwayz Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Just finished Crysis (lol should have played it earlier but only got the chance now) and it is such a great game!! Its stunning visual effects, realism, unique gameplay elements, and perfectly crafted open-world shooter environment is the reason why it's now my favourite PC game. Crysis also shows why shooters are best suited to the PC, the controls provide perfect and precise gameplay and the access to a greater number of buttons than a console, gives PCs far more customisation options. The graphics in Crysis are just utterly phenomenal.

Playing this game has made me even more excited for the sequel which, I hope, is being released this holiday season. Let's hope it lives up to its totally awesome PC exclusive, lol with it being developed for PS3 and Xbox as well.

Just my thoughts on this game. Anyone else have anything to add?
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns Empty Re: Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns

Post by Bryanx54 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

I was sooo hyped about this game when it was first announced the trailer looked awesome Crysis is a great game no doubt about it i have to play it on my brother's computer as his specs of his computer and CPU are immense and top condition to play that game.
Bryanx54
Bryanx54
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns Empty Re: Crysis alone is the reason why PC pwns

Post by Kingwayz Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 am

Crytek said that the system requirements for Crysis 2 will be less than the first game which is great news for me as I could only get decent fps on low settings, so i couldn't FULLY experience the graphics. Crysis 2 graphics should be awesome on my PC then.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down