Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise?

4 posters

Go down

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise?

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? I_vote_lcap100%Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? I_vote_lcap0%Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? Empty Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise?

Post by admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm

I think that the answer is an obvious yes! There isn't many other games which can compete with Call of Duty!
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? Empty Re: Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise?

Post by Pwn3d Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes it is! Modern Warefare 2 is just too awesome! I've spent hours on it!
Pwn3d
Pwn3d

Back to top Go down

Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise? Empty Re: Is Call of Duty the best Shooter gaming franchise?

Post by Bryanx54 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

lol Call of duty is easily one of best shooters of this generation. i personally love shooters. its funny how from when i was young in the mid 1990's i played the likes of doom and doom 2 i thought they was amazing games and that got me hooked on shooters, then there was the likes of Halo and the earlier call of duty games on Xbox then the 360 gave out the likes of the brilliant call of duty 4 now that game was out of this world lol. World at War was good too, but i terms of drama and as real as it gets i will have to go for the storyline i modern warfare 2 now thats crazy.
Bryanx54
Bryanx54
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broodoo Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

pssh, you guys ain't played rainbow six 3 on the original xbox. ;D

Broodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryanx54 Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

correct i haven't
Bryanx54
Bryanx54
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Rainbow 6 was awful! I hated it!
To be fair the original XBOX was awesome! There hasn't been a better games console yet :p
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down