Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii?

5 posters

Go down

Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? Empty Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii?

Post by admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 am

I personally do not own a FPS on the Wii, as Inever thought it would work properly. Has anyone had any experience with FPS on the Wii?

If so which are the best and more reliable FPS shooters on the Wii?
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? Empty Re: Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii?

Post by Kingwayz Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 am

Apparently Metroid Prime Corruption is an awesome game, but I don't have it. I think that the new exclusive GoldenEye on the Wii will be the the cheese tho.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii? Empty Re: Do First Person Shooters work on the Wii?

Post by admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:53 am

Ye I saw that at E3, It looks ok, but I'm not sure that they work perfectly with the Wii.

I'm just not convinced
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 am

Well it wasnt showcased at this years E3. I think u mean Other M. i don't think that looks that good. MPC was showcased in like 2007
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:03 am

Ye thats it lol
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryankr Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:52 pm

nah first person shooters dont really work at all, ive tried playing call of duty and the thing is either jumpy, too fast, too slow and you don't have nearly enough control over it for it to be that much fun. Plus its complicated trying to aim and move with two diff hands and pressing al the buttons as well
Ryankr
Ryankr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandercore Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Well, I've got metroid prime corruption, and I've gotta admit it works great on the wii. I've also played COD4 on the Wii, and it works really well in my opinion, it just takes a bit of getting used to. If you get the Wii Zapper controller thing, it's a plastic frame you can fit the wii remote and nunchuk into, it makes first person shooters so easy to play. I think it works well, it's just the wii has so little running power it's difficult for it to run them effectively.
Xandercore
Xandercore
Halo Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingwayz Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Haha I think Ryan doesn't have enough skill to master the skills and that's why he doesn't like it.
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by modernpipes Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 pm

The only shooter I have on the wii is ghost squad. Thats more of an arcade game though isn't it.
modernpipes
modernpipes
PS3 Admin
PS3 Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down