Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game?

2 posters

Go down

Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? Empty Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game?

Post by admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I completed Assassins Creed 1 ages ago, and then I never played it again. Even though the game was brilliant and I go much satisfaction from killing people, it did seem to be very repetitive. Did anyone else think so, it just seemed to be go find information, come back, get your target, kill target, repeat.

I'm not going to complain about the game, because I personally really enjoyed playing it, it was just not a game I think I will ever be able to pick up again and replay, except if I decide to go through and get all the flags and templars and the like.

Does anyone else agree with me that this is a game that you can play once, and then will never pick it up again?
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.maxoutforum.com

Back to top Go down

Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game? Empty Re: Is Assassins Creed 1 a play once game?

Post by modernpipes Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am

I play it sometimes so I can get loads of guards to chase me on to the roof of a tall building, then I can throw them off and get "Mega lolz" at their expense.
modernpipes
modernpipes
PS3 Admin
PS3 Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum