Max Out Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Assassins Creed 3 (Brotherhood)
Portal 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm by HuzzAltair

» The jordan shoes is amid probably the most well-knwon
Portal 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 am by yiqianchi

» The Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece
Portal 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am by yiqianchi

» The Jordan shoes have this sort of the large impact on fans
Portal 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am by yiqianchi

» I really want little big planet on 360...
Portal 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Custom Rank with image
Portal 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am by AlphaDogOnline

» Black Ops - It's nearly here
Portal 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am by Kingwayz

» PS3 MW2 10th Presteige Hack
Portal 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am by AlphaDogOnline

» PlayStation Move
Portal 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am by AlphaDogOnline

Portal 2

2 posters

Go down

Portal 2 Empty Portal 2

Post by Kingwayz Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm so GLaD that the cake may soon return in Valve's upcoming sure to be hit, Portal 2. It was announced at E3 2010 and was a particular surprise to all PS3 owners around the world as Gabe Newell took centre stage during Sony's Press Conference to say that it was FINALLY coming to the PS3 having formerly detested the console. From the videos and demos I've seen I am really excited (for the PC version of course):

The announcement of the game for the Playstation 3 by Gabe Newell and the trailer

The game is set to be released some time next year, hopefully, and will see GLaDOS return, having been murdered by Chell in the previous game. I wouldn't recommend seeing any of the gameplay videos on the internet yet, it might spoil the surprise in terms of the storyline. However, seeing how this year's E3 gameplay footage is sprawled all over the internet, you'll probably come across it sooner or later.

So, you can tell i'm sure GLaD about the return of Chell, the portal gun, and perhaps the companion cube (maybe not since we euthanised it) as well as a host of new personality cores and features, but how excited are you?

~Kingwayz~

Last edited by Kingwayz on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : embeded video)
Kingwayz
Kingwayz
Galaxy Guru
Galaxy Guru

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 Empty Re: Portal 2

Post by Bryanx54 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 pm

I think there should be mod to allow you to use the portal gun in half life 2 how cool is that Razz. Portal loved the game gave us something different and Steam im always on so i play portal quite alot aswell Half life 2 and killing floor overall cant wait will probably buy it knowing me should be a good game seen trailers and player views to support my opinion but people have different taste for games.
Bryanx54
Bryanx54
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum